Roll Clamp Driver
Company: Graphic Packaging International
Category: Driver, Manufacturing
Type: Full Time
Graphic Packaging International is seeking a Roll Clamp Driver to join their team. The person who occupies this position is responsible for unloading the baling machine, banding waste loads and offloading sheeted loads into press WIP (Work In Progress) manufacturing area.
The following is a list of specific duties which are considered the essential functions of this job. The list is not exhaustive, as all positions at the company are dynamic. The employee who occupies this position is expected to assume any/all duties assigned by management irrespective of whether such duties are specifically included in this list.
- Responsible for production of banding scrap loads with metal strapping. Metal strapping is fastened together and tightened by use of banding tool.
- Weighing bales of scrap and filling out manufacturing inventory tag that is to be attached to bale. Information on tag includes grade, weight of bale. (Material Handler weighs bales by use of forklift)
- Material Handler is to stack all production bales according to grade. Material Handler does this by use of forklift.
- When waste semi-trucks arrive, Material handler is to load bales and scrap pallets into semi-truck.
- Material Handler is responsible for required manufacturing safety checks of forklift.
- Unloading sheeted loads from sheeters to printed WIP production areas.
- Responsible for removing and strapping waste loads from delivery end of printing presses.
- Responsible for exchange of production coating totes.
- Responsible for manufacturing banding metal printing plates and placing them in proper storage locations.