Company: Lions Club International
Type: Full Time
Lions Club International is seeking a Salesforce Administrator to join their team. As a Salesforce Administrator, you’ll play a vital role on the technology team at Lions International. The Salesforce Administrator will drive Salesforce configuration, sandbox/environment setup, and system maintenance. This is a pivotal role for their organization and the right individual will have significant input on Salesforce decisions. What You’ll Do:
- Salesforce configuration changes, including (but not limited to): Screen flows, assignment rules, validation rules, approval processes, fields, page layouts, record types, dynamic layouts, apps, actions, mobile administration, dashboards and reports.
- User and license management including new user setup/deactivation, roles, profiles, permissions, public groups, organization wide defaults, sharing rules.
- Sandbox environment management.
- Data management to improve Salesforce data quality, implementing rules and automation as needed.
- Resolve user support tickets.
- Proactive system maintenance including Security Reviews, Release Updates, Health Check, and Optimizer.
- Identify and gather requirements, translating into best practice, scalable solutions with a focus on exceptional user experience.
- Identify unused or underutilized platform features.
- Communication of any platform changes to end users and stakeholders.
- Monitor and improve user adoption.
- Provide user training and create relevant training materials.
- Technical documentation.