Security Implementation Engineer
Company: Sentinel Technologies
Category: Engineering, IT
Type: Full Time
Sentinel is seeking a Security Implementation Engineer to help with the continued growth within their Cloud and Security space. In this role you will be in charge of deployment and provisioning of new customers as well as additions. As the Security Implementation Engineer, you will be expected to understand the day-to-day tasks and assist team members in their deployments as well. This is a very customer focused role that requires a good foundation of route/switch, data center, and security knowledge. Qualifications:
- 1-5 years’ experience in a networking/data center/security engineering related position.
- Certifications preferred: CCNA Routing/Switching, CCNA Security, CCNA Data Center or other similar certifications.
- Experience working in a virtual server environment, VMWare experience is a plus.
- Experience with configuring and deploying tools such as Cylance, Splunk, Cisco AMP, Cisco Umbrella, and Cisco ESA is a plus.
- Experience and knowledgeable on VPN and NAT technologies is preferred.
- Ability to work cohesively as a member of a team within a project management environment.
- Candidate is required to have solid communication skills as it relates to internal and external customers of all levels in an organization.
- Strong documentation skills for repeatable tasks.
- Ability to mentor and train onboarding analysts.