Security Services Advisor
Company: Sentinel Technologies
Type: Full Time
As a Security Services Advisor, you will be responsible for providing premium consulting services focused in the areas of cyber security, risk and business continuity to clients. These are in the form of assessment services, consulting projects and ongoing executive consulting engagements. You will be responsible for coordination of consulting engagements under the lead of dedicated project management teams and coordination of technical resources performing assessment work and bringing the technical assessment data together into business outcome driven consulting deliverables. In this role you are the client’s trusted advisor and therefore there is a high expectation for professionalism, excellence in communications and presentation capabilities. You will interact with a range of IT and business resources including C level executives and customer boards representing Sentinel as the premier IT services and consulting organization on a national level. This is a national role with a primary location and moderate travel expectations. This job will allow you to work remote with the need to provide occasional onsite support to our customer’s location nationally. Qualifications:
- Must demonstrate an ability to consult organizations on cyber security risk and technologies, governance, policy standards, alignment with maturity to industry standard models.
- Must be capable of and demonstrate experience performing and/or managing security assessments ideally in regulated organizations including prioritizing and managing recommended remediation from vulnerability and maturity assessment results.
- Must be capable of and demonstrate experience managing, interpreting and remediating findings from Pen testing.
- Must show experience guiding organizations to achieve and maintain compliance attestations such as SOC II, PCI, Hitrust and other relevant attestations and certifications.
- Experience with NIST Cyber Security Framework is required.
- Experience with Center for Internet Security (CIS) benchmarks is highly desirable.
- Experience with and certification by SANS highly desirable.
- Must demonstrate abilities to write organization security and governance standards.
- Experience developing and implementing vendor risk management programs preferable.
- Experience participating in and/or performing cyber incident response testing and tabletop exercises desirable.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher is preferred.
- CISSP certification.
- ITIL experience or certification.
- PMP experience or certification.
- SIX Sigma optional but a plus.
- Must be process oriented and have excellent people skills.
- Must be able to communicate both written and orally with various members of an organization from the Engineers to the Executive teams of a client organization.
- Ability to consult customers on incident response, disaster recovery and document processes in both required.
- Experience writing business continuity plans including disaster recovery highly desirable.
- Experience creating and managing business continuity and disaster recovery run books highly desirable.