Company: Cooper's Hawk Winery and Restaurants
Category: Accounting and Finance
Type: Full Time
Cooper’s Hawk Winery & Restaurants is looking for an experienced Senior Accountant to support the growth of the business. This position is responsible for supporting the accounting close process with a focus on key accruals and financial reporting. Responsibilities:
- Support weekly, period, quarter, and year-end accounting close activities.
- Prepare journal entries, account reconciliations and work-papers.
- Analyze accounting results, investigate variances and document findings.
- Work with business partners to obtain information supporting accounting records.
- Support the financial reporting process and communication of results.
- Help ensure compliance with internal control policies and procedures.
- Assist with external audits.
- Provide support for budget and forecast preparation.
- Assist with new restaurant opening process and reporting.
- Supports process improvement and electronic documentation initiatives.
- Perform other routine and non-routine functions as assigned by management.