Senior AP Analyst
Company: Blistex Inc
Category: Accounting & Finance
Type: Full Time
Blistex is seeking a Senior AP Analyst to join their team. The Senior AP analyst has full authority to operate this position in accordance with Company policy and as directed by the Supervisor, Accounting Operations. This position is responsible for processing, analyzing, and maintaining accounts payable, vendor invoices, and paying them in accordance with the terms negotiated by Blistex Inc., processing journal entries, and a variety of other financial responsibilities. Duties include activities such as ensuring the timely verification and payment of invoices and expense vouchers, computing discounts, coding expenses, reconciling outstanding account balances, posting journal entries, and maintaining accurate records. Some responsibilities are the following:
- Administer weekly AP check, ACH and credit card payment run in the ERP System.
- Manage accounts payable portal, iPayables to ensure invoices are approved timely and provide additional support to suppliers and users. Address invoices daily for resolution in AP portal for timely payment to vendor.
- Work closely with purchasing team to address and resolve purchase pricing or receiving related issues.
- Ensures the AP approval file from payables portal iPayables is processed in ERP daily and invoices are stored per requirements.
- Perform the necessary functions required to ensure all debit memos are processed timely in the ERP system.
- Corresponds with vendors, outside contacts, and Blistex personnel regarding the payment of invoices and other AP
- Prepare manual checks, as Deposit weekly non-AR checks, update the database and post journal entries.
- Perform daily processes and controls correctly and punctually, ensuring company policies are followed.
- Issue weekly wire payments are processed in the ERP system. Ensure supporting documentation are updated and stored on SharePoint.
- Responsible for monitoring, updating files [monthly] and preparing the annual budgets for assigned GL accounts.