Senior E-commerce Analyst
Company: Parts Town
Category: Analyst, Digital Marketing
Type: Full Time
Parts Town has a Senior E-commerce Analyst position open. This position will provide reporting and analysis of their growing family of websites and native mobile apps. This analytical mastermind will generate actionable insights related to marketing, site/app usability, and sales. You know what is most valuable to measure and how to measure it. You’re not just tracking and analyzing the data but will get to implement tests that drive even better results. As the point person for identifying and managing A/B testing opportunities across various channels, you will bring to life a continuous stream of improvements that help Parts Town continue to exceed their goals and drive digital success. Responsibilities:
- Generate insights and develop A/B testing opportunities to improve web conversion rate, AOV, and other goals.
- Monitor and recommend improvements to website performance through analysis of the customer experience, conversion effectiveness, abandonment points, customer demographics, and website usability and device trends.
- Work with developers to create A/B tests and report results back to the business along with recommendations and next steps.
- Utilize web analytics tools to track the performance of websites and marketing channels.
- Create and maintain automated daily, weekly, monthly, and ad hoc metrics and reports for business and functional stakeholders.
- Maintain tag management configuration to support analytics and marketing integrations.
- Collaborate with the BI team to develop new reporting tools & capabilities.