Senior Network Analyst
Company: DuPage County
Type: Full Time
DuPage County has a Senior Network Analyst position open within the Public Works Department. Salary is $72,000.00 – $78,500.00 annually along with great benefits. Responsibilities are list below. For more details, click on Apply Now.
- Maintains various networks and systems (e.g. physical and virtual servers, server and storage backup and restore systems, system directories, etc.)
- Installs, configures, maintains, documents, troubleshoots and upgrades hardware, firmware, peripherals, operating systems and applications as required.
- Installs all new hardware, systems and software for networks, servers and client/server systems.
- Implements and manages appropriate network operating systems and file system security.
- Establishes and maintains user accounts, file sharing, access privileges and security.
- Identifies, diagnoses and resolves hardware and software performance issues.
- Communicates with vendors to troubleshoot and assist with system issues as necessary.
- Documents problems and resolution for future reference.
- Manages assigned projects and program components to deliver services in accordance with established objectives.
- Serve as a lead on special projects as assigned.
- Prepares operational reports as directed.