Senior Operations Manager
Company: Pitney Bowes
Category: Management, Warehousing
Type: Full Time
Pitney Bowes is seeking a results driven Leader who will thrive in a fast-paced team centered production environment with responsibility to effectively manage, oversee and control all operational and associate activities within the warehouse including Receiving, Processing, shipping of delivery and Returns. You are a detail oriented and instrumental contributor to the company’s success in meeting productivity standards and customer satisfaction ratings by ensuring proper implementation and enforcement of policies, holding a high standard of safety and the continuous training of employees, leads and associates in the warehouse. Below lists some responsibilities of the position:
- Oversee specified client delivery and Returns areas of the operation.
- Train individual Package handlers, QC, Receivers, and shippers on proper methods and operating procedures.
- Set-up and organize assigned area in order to insure effective operation.
- Practice good housekeeping to ensure a safe and efficient environment at all times.
- Implement process improvements as necessary.
- Work with the facility management to achieve quality and productivity goals.
- Manage the work flow to ensure the daily activities related to the assigned department is met as expected.
- Writing performance reviews and coaching employees to success.
- Conducts daily shift start-up meetings discussing the previous day’s performance, reviewing the expected workload for the day.