Senior Sales Manager
Category: Management, Sales
Type: Full Time
The Senior Sales manager reports to the Director of Operations and responsible for driving event sales at the venue. These functions include but are not limited to managing third party property management platforms, Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) and exceeding established event revenue goals. Must display the ability to uphold Puttshack standards and procedures, maximize financial performance, and build relationships within the venue based operational teams and in the local community to help grow the Puttshack brand. Summary of Key Responsibilities:
- Bring your ‘A’ Game each and everyday.
- Lead by example by demonstrating Puttshack Core Values.
- Manage sales teams schedule and venue coverage metrics.
- Leverage sales metrics and trends to drive performance and to maximize profit.
- Maintain venue level property management systems.
- Partner with the Kitchen team for daily review of event orders.
- Review local sponsorship/donation requests for brand alignment.
- Assist with event revenue forecasting and planning.
- Lead and Document weekly 1-on-1’s with direct reports.
- Participate in Venue Leadership team meetings.
- Create strategies to generate new business using local market data.
- Establish relationships with Community Stake Holders.
- Utilize Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) to drive performance and standards.