Senior Site Reliability Engineer
Company: ATI Physical Therapy
Type: Full Time
ATI Physical Therapy is seeking a Senior Site Reliability Engineer to join their team. As part of IT, the Senior Site Reliability Engineer will be responsible monitoring maintaining and improving all of ATI’s applications/infrastructure that are part of ATI IT portfolio, including modernizing and architecting a monitoring and alerting solutions. Responsibilities:
- Lead production application/infrastructure monitoring efforts to improve operational stability and performance.
- Lead the coordination of incident responses based on proactive monitoring and reactive incidents.
- Own the monitoring of critical daily alerts and determine needs and process to remediate and optimize.
- Develop a unified incident response, alerting and notification process.
- Lead the effort to improve application/infrastructure performance based on metrics from.
- Application Performance Monitoring (APM), Infrastructure monitoring and other tools Interface with other technical leads at ATI to develop proactive monitoring standards.
- Interface with other technical leads at ATI to help deliver future improvements as technology and ATI’s future goals change and grow.
- Provide weekly updates of application health and performance for IT and executive review.
- Manage and support code and infrastructure release process.