Company: The Cary Company
Category: Marketing & Communications
Type: Full Time
The Cary Company is seeking a SEO Analyst to lead search engine optimization (SEO) strategy and execution. In this role, you will work closely with technical, product, creative and marketing teams to deliver results. You will conduct audits, technical reviews and in-depth analyses to understand SEO performance, identify issues and test solutions. You will also deliver SEO performance reports, provide actionable insights and communicate the business recommendations to various stakeholders at all levels of the business. The successful candidate will be analytical, comfortable with ambiguity, highly organized, and able to effectively prioritize tasks to meet deadlines. You have a deep understanding of SEO and web analytics, superior business judgement, rigorous documenting skills and strong problem-solving and communications skills. You have a passion for testing, learning and pushing boundaries. You think big and execute rapidly. Duties:
- Identify new innovative ways to drive organic traffic and search visibility.
- Create SEO strategies across multiple search engines.
- Audit and analyze SEO performance.
- Translate SEO insights into data-led optimizations.
- Develop and execute SEO experimentation roadmap.
- Work closely with creative, product managers, and executives on strategy.
- Serve as a subject matter of expert for SEO, effectively communicating performance status to executive level.