Company: American Academy of Pediatrics
Category: Communications, Digital Marketing
Type: Full Time
American Academy of Pediatrics is seeking a SEO Specialist to join their team to manage the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) search tools to implement search engine optimization (SEO) strategies and best practices to improve performance, increase discoverability, and achieve measurable goals and objectives. Responsibilities:
- Manage AAP site search applications, including indexing from various AAP domains/platforms, Best Bets, and other search features to improve site search relevancy and increase engagement with web users.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across all major search channels.
- Research and update SEO keywords and related metadata in coordination with website content strategies to optimize existing and new content.
- Provide SEO analysis and content recommendations to web editors and content creators to provide best in class strategies for SEO-driven content deliverables that increase AAP search engine results rankings.
- Support and implement internal and external link strategies, A/B testing, and update website links and redirects for maximum optimization and improved SEO.
- Implement SEM strategies and campaigns using Google Ad Words or other paid search tactics that include measurable KPIs to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
- Set measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in SEO/SEM efforts and identify areas of opportunity that can lead to increases in KPIs, and report on progress and results.
- Monitor website traffic and develop web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance to SEO in accordance website goals and objectives.
- Efficiently communicate and collaborate with other AAP teams to align goals and manage SEO strategy.
- Provide ongoing training to web team members and other relevant staff on best practices and content optimization, assisting with keyword research and reporting needs.
- Maintain Standard Operating Procedure documentation for site search application.
- Monitor SEO trends, best practices, and techniques to ensure cutting edge strategy, top website rankings, and identification of new opportunities.