Company: Mercedes-Benz of Naperville
Category: Customer Service, Maintenance
Type: Full Time
Mercedes-Benz of Naperville is seeking a Service Porter to join their team. The Service Porter is responsible for performing a variety of duties as it relate to the maintenance and service of vehicles. The day-to-day responsibilities are:
- Assist with service write-ups and tagging of customer cars and trucks.
- Remove vehicle protective coverings and ID tags prior to returning completed vehicle to customer.
- Inspect vehicles for stains, debris and damages before returning the vehicle to the customer, and report any damage immediately.
- Transport customers and dealership personnel as needed.
- Perform deliveries as required.
- Clean interior and exterior of new and used vehicles.
- Keep vehicle lot neat and orderly, moving units as directed and in accordance with dealership display standards.
- Return vehicle keys to the appropriate service consultant.
- Pick up vehicles from and deliver vehicles to storage.
- Pick up parts from the Parts Department.
- Test batteries of customer vehicles in service drive.
- Maintains building and ground as needed.
- Assist with shop clean-up and deliveries when needed.