ServiceNow Enterprise Architect
Company: Sentinel Technologies
Type: Full Time
Sentinel Technologies is seeking a hands-on Enterprise Architect to continue building out it’s ServiceNow platform. As a ServiceNow Enterprise Architect, you will be leading the development of the ITSM, SPM, ITAM and ITOM services. This role includes development, support and troubleshooting as the senior member of our ServiceNow team. Qualifications:
- 5 years in ServiceNow development experience.
- Full experience with the ServiceNow platform required.
- Ability to architect, design, implement and develop as a platform expert.
- A strong understanding of core implementation and architecture.
- Experience specifically with IT Service Management, IT Business Management (Strategic Portfolio Management).
- Experience with Flow Designer/Business Rules / Service Catalog /Portals/SLA’s/Notifications and ACLs/Integrations / Scoped Applications / Midservers / Instance Upgrades.
- Developing and supporting IT Asset Management and IT Operations Management would be preferred.
- CSM implementation preferred.
- Domain Separation experience preferred.