ServiceNow Team Lead
Company: Sentinel Technologies
Type: Full Time
Sentinel Technologies is looking for a ServiceNow Team Lead that has the technical expertise to assist our team in driving successful outcomes by streamlining business processes. As a ServiceNow Team Lead, you will be responsible for leading a team of ServiceNow administrators, developers, and analysts. Your primary role is to oversee the implementation, configuration, and maintenance of the ServiceNow platform to support the organization’s IT service management (ITSM) and business process automation needs. Qualifications:
- 5-7 years’ Service Now development experience.
- Experience with ServiceNow Platform.
- Strong understanding and core Implementation and architecture experience (IT Service Management, IT Business Management – SPM Strategic Portfolio Management).
- Experience with IT Asset Management and IT Operations Management preferred.
- Experience CSM Implementation preferred, Domain Separation preferred.
- Assist with Architecture and design, implementation, hands on developer.
- Experience with Integration with other systems (ServiceNow, ERP or other third-party systems).
- Experience with Flow Designer, App Engine Studio, Scoped Applications, Midservers, Instance Upgrades.
- Experience with Service Catalog/Service Portal module/Flow Designer/Business Rules/SLAs/Notifications/ACLs.
- Experience leading a team and performing code reviews, enforcing architecture, design and best practices.