SharePoint Engineer, Junior
Company: Sentinel Technologies
Downers Grove, Remotely
Type: Full Time
Sentinel is seeking a Junior SharePoint Engineer to join their team. The SharePoint Engineer is responsible for the resolution of deeply technical, third level support requests on SharePoint and other Microsoft applications in addition to system admin, user administration and multi-dimensional project implementation. The ideal candidate should have a strong technical background, structured & organized approach, and experienced dealing with non-technical end users. Qualifications:
- 5+ Years of experience working with and supporting Microsoft technologies.
- Must have extensive experience with SharePoint, OneDrive and Microsoft Teams.
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365, Windows Server, SQL Server, Power BI, PowerShell and Active Directory.
- Responsible for configuring and administering the farm to ensure day-to-day running.
- Take care of patching, ensuring uptime, server maintenance and everything in between.
- Microsoft MVP or any Microsoft certifications preferred.