Social Catering Sales Manager
Company: Hyatt Regency
Type: Full Time
The Hyatt Regency has a Social Catering Sales Manager position open. This position will be responsible for soliciting new catering accounts, specializing in the South Asian Market, entertaining and maintaining relationships with existing accounts to meet and/or exceed food and beverage revenue goals. Oversee client functions to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Develops and solicits Weddings, Wedding Blocks & Other Social Sales Business.
- Forecasts wedding sales and defines marketing objectives for the wedding market.
- Solicits Wedding opportunities through attending local wedding shows.
- Responds to inquiries and leads for all social events within 24-48 hours.
- Produces proposals and negotiates contracts. All contracts reviewed and approved by Director of Sales or the General Manager. After contract is signed, engage with the client detailing entire wedding/event to include, tasting, rehearsal dinner, ceremony, reception & dinner.
- Required to create Banquet Event Orders & Resumes for each wedding/event.
- Generate variety of reports, including weekly forecast reports, weekly activity report, and monthly wedding/events production.
- Hosts site inspections with potential brides and other clients.
- Attends/Participate/Host events and trade shows.
- Handles special projects assigned by the Director of Sales and the General Manager.
- Required to convey the details of the wedding to operation departments – food & beverage, front desk, banqueting and other pertinent departments.
- Develop and maintain rapport with key community contacts & vendors to ensure a visible presence in the community.
- Works with Executive Chef and Director of Sales to manage catering menu items and pricing.
- Responsible for detailing of all events.
- Works with clients to determine specific needs and designs a program to fit the requirements outlined by the client.
- Review and finalize billing.
- Be a leader and a role model to all employees.