Special Event Supervisor
Company: West Chicago Park District
Category: Parks & Recreation
Type: Full Time
The West Chicago Park Districts has aa Special Event Supervisor position open. Under the general direction and supervision of the Superintendent of Recreation, the Special Event Supervisor is responsible for leading the West Chicago Park District’s special events. Below lists some responsibilities of the position:
- Perform all functions with close attention to customer service.
- Responsible for creating annual list of all special events and developing and revising timelines for all events.
- Responsible for creating, planning, executing and evaluating all Special Events.
- Must communicate effectively with fellow employees, management and the Public.
- Must be able to effectively supervise event staff and volunteers.
- Make decisions based on the best interest of the event for patrons and the West Chicago Park District.
- Must foster special events to promote diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Responsible for the set-up and breakdown of events.
- Responsible for the scheduling of community events and the appropriate staffing of these events.
- Responsible for working with the Superintendent of Parks and Parks staff in preparing, running and maintenance for Special Events.