Speech Language Pathologist
Company: Rehab Without Walls
Type: Full Time
Rehab Without Walls seeks a Speech Pathologist to come join their team! They execute customized treatment plans that deliver real results and exceed patients’ expectations. If you’re motivated to give their clients a more positive quality of life, this may be for you! Responsibilities are the following:
- Performs the evaluation and treatment of patients with speech, language, cognitive and swallowing disorders based upon physician orders/referrals.
- Completes a comprehensive evaluation based upon Physician referral using appropriate evaluation and assessment tools and procedures.
- Reviews patient records for current diagnosis, past medical history, precautions & contraindications.
- Establishes measurable goals and develops treatment plan to move the patient toward his or her maximum level of speech, language, cognitive and swallowing abilities.
- Regularly re-assesses effectiveness of treatment plan, progress of patient toward goals and the need for modifying goals or treatment.
- Communicates patient’s needs and progress to the treatment team, physician, person receiving services, family members, as applicable.
- Consults with medical providers regarding patient evaluation and treatment, progress of the patient and discharge from treatment.
- Maintains and submits evaluation, treatment and billing documentation in the format and timelines required by the Company, facility, funding source, local, state and federal regulations.
- Adheres to standards of the Company’s Code of Business Conduct, policies, Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act and Corporate Compliance programs and appropriate professional practice standards and applicable state/federal laws.
- Attends, participates in and/or conducts internal staff development programs and meetings; obtains continuing education as required by company policy and regulations; maintains and enhances clinical practice skills.