Spray Booth Painter
Company: Magnetrol / Ametek
Type: Full Time
Magnetrol/Ametek has a Spray Booth Painter position to fill. The purpose of this position is to perform masking and painting operations for all displacer, top mounting controls, mechanical and electronic units. Working at the paint booth or shop floor. To complete assigned duties as scheduled by the production system. Responsibilities are the following:
- Perform all functions in the painting process, from set-up, painting and drying.
- Move completed stock orders to the proper inspection area.
- Clean the spray gun, paint fixtures and paint booth area at the end of each shift.
- Change filters when necessary.
- Maintain spray guns in proper working order and the cleanliness of the work area.
- Notify supervisor or lead person when reorder point on the painting materials and
supply is reached.