Sr. Distribution Excellence Manager
Company: Ace Hardware
Category: Distribution, Supply Chain
Type: Full Time
Ace Hardware has an opening for the Sr. Distribution Excellence Manager position. The Sr. Distribution Excellence Manager will lead and support Warehouse Managers across all 15 Retail Support Centers (RSC’s) to improve safety, improve quality, reduce labor costs and increase service levels to retailers. Successful execution of these role requires cross functional collaboration with corporate business partners and site leadership teams at the RSC’s and Cross Docks. This position will serve as a subject matter expert and the primary point of contact for Inbound and Outbound operations. Some responsibilities are the following:
- Support day to day operations at the Retail Support Centers (RSC’s) as needed.
- Responsive to system questions, issues, discrepancies, and general inquiries.
- Manage communication to all RSC managers.
- Provide indirect support to other corporate teams to ensure continuity and consistency on overall direction.
- Lead and manage projects and initiatives that will support Continuous Improvement.
- Identify “Best in class” performance and replicate at all RSC’s to gain operational improvements.
- Enhancements to systems and reporting.
- Provide training and feedback on issues and areas of improvement.
- Facilitate monthly warehouse manager team calls.
- Implementation of projects and project updates.
- Support defect resolution and serve as a liaison between IT and the RSC’s.
- Providing input to defect prioritization.