Strategic Business Advisor
Company: Sentinel Technologies
Downers Grove, Remotely
Type: Full Time
The Strategic Business Advisor position is open. In this role, you will be responsible for performing the technical assessments and business processes while managing business continuity and cyber security for their client base. You will be responsible for providing Executive and Board-level customer facing reports and presentations on your interpretation of the vulnerability and penetration testing results performed by their engineering team. Qualifications:
- Strong background in cyber security compliances (on-premise and cloud.)
- 5 years’ experience focusing on Business Continuity.
- Must have a solid understanding of different business environments.
- Understanding of compliance requisitions and regulations (i.e. CMMC, HIPPA, PCI, GDPR, etc.)
- CBCP certification is required.
- Must be process oriented and have excellent people skills.
- Must be able to communicate both written and orally with various members of an organization from the Engineers to the Executive teams of a client organization.
- MBCP certification is a plus.
- CISSP certification is preferred.
- ITIL experience preferred.