Strategic Communications Specialist
Company: Lions Club International
Type: Full Time
Lions Club International seeks a Strategic Communications Specialist to join their team. The Strategic Communications Specialist supports the global brand by promoting programs and initiatives that increase service and drive membership, and by sharing the life-changing service stories of their Lion members around the world. This role is responsible for managing and developing communications for Lions International, providing strategic communications counsel, providing brand review for internal content creators, and collaborating with content owners and contributors on projects. Responsibilities:
- Research, write and edit print and digital communications, including newsletters, emails, blog posts, landing page copy and social media.
- Manage key monthly communications, including newsletters for the International President, by writing copy, identifying media assets, working with Marketing Operations Team on fulfillment, and collaborating with content owners.
- Support International President’s communications by developing presidential form letters and bio, updating the president’s travel deck, creating web content and international board materials.
- Provide communications support for internal teams, including style reviews, communication counsel and writing support.
- Collaborate with Strategic Communications Manager and internal stakeholders on communication strategy, planning and generating story ideas to support ongoing communications and marketing campaigns.
- Ensure deliverables are on time and at the required level of quality.