Supply Chain Analyst
Company: Jel Sert
Category: Supply Chain
Type: Full Time
JelSert has a Supply Chain Analyst position open. The Supply Chain Analyst has the overall responsibility of executing product fulfillment, in-stock levels, and inventory management for defined Value Channel Retailers. Responsible for the new and discontinued item execution, and promotional/event execution within a defined group of vendors. This position will also be responsible of the entire order process and will manage all order detail through delivery to the customer. In addition, this role will provide sales support, sales analytics, meeting support and other related Value Channel duties as assigned by the Vice President of National Accounts. Responsibilities:
- Organize, manage and monitor all Value Channel orders for accuracy.
- Manage direct VMI day-to-day interactions with all Value Channel customers.
- Responsible for executing inventory strategies at distribution centers and stores.
- Responsible for execution of POG resets (product introduction and exit strategies) as well as seasonal, promotional, and event plans.
- Drives to meet service levels, in-stock, and inventory turnover targets.
- Responsible for continuous improvement of sales & profitability.
- Monitors key performance indicators (KPI’s) as well as conducts analysis on Retailer performance.
- Collaborates with key cross-functional teams (Supply Chain, Operations) to ensure inventory levels align with customer policy and financial goals.
- Produces weekly reports to review and analyze item performance, inventory positions, etc.
- Identifies issues and opportunities as well as the appropriate correction of errors.
- Work with operations to minimize compliance charges from the customer.
- Works closely with Accounts Receivable to minimize invoice discrepancies/delayed payments.