Supply Chain Associate
Category: Supply Chain
Type: Full Time
Fastenal has a full time opening for the Supply Chain Associate position. You will be responsible for the day-to-day supply chain activities supporting the ongoing development of existing and prospective customers. You will communicate the value of inventory management solutions in order to grow partnerships. The responsibilities of this position will present opportunities to learn something new every day. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting business-to-business sales and customer service activities.
- Managing inventory, placing and fulfilling orders, receiving and shipping inventory.
- Administering procurement functions, including estimating/quoting prices and sourcing product.
- Making deliveries with a company vehicle to fulfill inventory at customer sites.
- Coordinating resources to respond to customer supply chain needs.
- Participating in continuous improvement projects and Lean optimizations.