Supply Chain Replenishment Planner
Company: Ace Hardware
Category: Supply Chain
Type: Full Time
Ace Hardware is actively seeking analytical and customer service-oriented individuals to begin a challenging career as a Supply Chain Replenishment Planner at their corporate office. The main objective for the Replenishment Planner position is to attain service level and inventory turnover goals for a portfolio of vendors by ensuring they have the right inventory, in the right place, at the right time to service our retailers. Responsibilities:
- End-to-end supply chain management for a portfolio of 80+ vendors and roughly $100M in annual sales volume.
- Serve as a focal point within Ace’s supply chain and drive continuous improvement.
- Develop and execute promotional and seasonal sales and inventory strategies for a variety of product categories.
- Generate purchases and manage the flow of shipments from vendor to Ace’s network of 15 US distribution centers.
- Support the success of 5,000+ Ace retail stores by maintaining supply levels across all distribution centers.
- Perform order process analysis to optimize purchase order cycles and operating costs.
- Maintain relationships with suppliers and drive supply chain compliance.
- Exemplify “Ace Helpful” by providing amazing customer service to our retailers, field staff & cross functional departments.
- Identify and address potential fill rate issues and impacts by performing root cause analysis and taking corrective action.
- Participate in negotiations to relieve overstocks and coordinate merchandise returns.