Swiss Set Up Machinist
Type: Full Time
ARCH-MedTorque is seeking Swiss Set Up Machinists to join their 2nd and 3rd shifts teams (2:00 pm start and 10:00 pm start). While in training, must be flexible to work 1st shift. They offer a 10% shift differential for 2nd shift and 15% for 3rd. Benefits are also offered. Below lists the qualifications and responsibilities. Interested candidates may send resume to Kate Munter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Software & Computer Skills: MasterCAM, Epicor, Microsoft Office.
- Machine Type: Swiss (Citizen L20, L32, M32)Type Lathe (L-12, K-16).
- Software & Computer Skills: ERP knowledge (Epicor is preferred), Microsoft Office.
- Sets up (100% program prove out), operates, and troubleshoots the Citizen Swiss Lathe machine; must be able to do full set ups.
- Able to read and interpret programs and make edit to G & M codes.
- CAM software knowledge is a plus.
- Knowledge using bar feeders.
- Replaces tools, filters; adds coolant.
- Proficient using gauges, micrometers, calipers, optical comparator, and other measuring tools.
- Responsible for quality of each set up and production.
- Proficient in reading and interpreting blueprints and schematics.
- Proficient knowledge of GD&T.
- Manufacturing experience working with in medical/aerospace industries preferred.
- Responsible for maintaining cleanliness in the work area at all times.
- Helps reduce scrap, cost, time.
- Maintains positive work environment.
- Reliable, timely and consistent attendance.