Technical Sales Representative
Company: Core Pipe Products
Type: Full Time
Core Pipe Products is seeking a Technical Sales Representative to join their team. The position will work with customers and end users to develop new products; quote and assist in quoting non-commodity products; manage technical sales accounts; and assist with customers as needed. Responsibilities are the following:
- Maintain relationships; grow and service existing accounts.
- Answer phone calls promptly and professionally, answering inquiries and directing to appropriate parties when necessary.
- Proactively promote Core Pipe through outbound calling daily.
- Communicate feedback received regarding quotes and other market and customer information with the sales team.
- Respond to customer inquiries, qualify, provide quotes accordingly and take customer orders.
- Enter quotes into the ERP and CRM software.
- Follow up on quotes to get status and feedback.
- Process/review customer purchase orders.
- Check system-generated orders for accuracy before distributing internally and/or acknowledging customer, making appropriate changes if necessary.
- Inform customer of item due dates on orders placed by sending acknowledgments.
- Work closely with production regarding lead times, stock, and shipping.
- Expedite backorders.
- Communicate with management any customer issues or potential problems.
- Work with management to determine solutions for errors made relative to materials produced, delivery of product, or service charges.
- Maintain an understanding of the stainless steel PVF industry.
- Represent Core Pipe in a positive manner.