TIG Welder I – 2nd Shift
Type: Full Time
Magnetrol/Ametek is seeking a TIG Welder to join their team. Position Description:
• Daily manufacturing of components and finished assemblies for safety instrumentation products.
• Follow current Standard Work with excellence, including accountability for quality of work performed.
• Identify all out-of-standard and nonconforming conditions; alert Team Lead and/or Supervisor for remediation.
• Understand and identify sources of waste in the work flow and work with Team Lead / Supervisor to eliminate.
• Identify and propose ideas to improve safety, quality, throughput, and teamwork.
• Execute and maintain a clean and organized work area following 5S methods.
• Continuously learn new job skills within the work flow / plant to improve overall effectiveness of the organization.
• Perform all work according to area and Magnetrol procedures and code of conduct.