Tool Crib Attendant
Company: Pioneer Service
Type: Full Time
Pioneer Service is seeking a Tool Crib Attendant. The primary responsibility of the Tool Crib Attendant is to perform various tasks to support the manufacturing operation by organizing all kind of tooling and maintaining a perpetual inventory of all continued items. Responsibilities are listed below. Click HERE for full details about the position. Interested candidates may send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Receive, store, and issue tooling, hand tools, machine tools, materials, and equipment in industrial establishment: Issue tools and equipment to workers and maintain records of tools and equipment issued and returned, manually or using computer.
- Locate lost or misplaced tools and equipment.
- Prepare periodic inventory or maintain perpetual inventory of tools and equipment, manually or using computer.
- Receive, unpack, and store incoming tools and equipment, and requisitions stock to replenish inventory.
- Inspect and measure tools and equipment for defects and wear, visually or using micrometer, and report damage or wear to supervisors.
- Repair, service, and lubricate tools and equipment, using hand tools, spray gun, or pressurized spray can.
- Deliver tools or equipment to workers, manually or using hand truck, cart and bins.
- Mark and identify tools and equipment, using identification tag, stamp, or electric marking tool.
- Work with vendors to establish clear expectations for quote turnaround times, delivery lead times.
- Organize and label all cabinets and shelves per part number.
- Create and update Work instructions for each part.
- Pick up and drop off parts and other materials using company vehicle.