Type: Full Time
Magnetrol is seeking a Traffice Coordinator to join their team. Primary/Essential Responsibilities:
• Determines ship via method for shipments using the Company MRP system and schedules shipments to arrive in a timely manner to the required destination. Determines most economical method of shipment when the freight carrier is the responsibility of the Company.
• Determines and creates the necessary export documentation and entry into United States government systems for product and material exported internationally.
• Uses agreed upon Incoterms provided in the MRP system to determine Company responsibility for the shipment.
• Contacts Customers or Suppliers to determine method of shipment, when required, using telephone and/or email correspondence.
• Prepares and submits claims for damaged shipments as required.
• Meets with representatives of carriers and forwarders to stay informed of alternative carriers and methods of transport.
• Possesses solid working knowledge of subject matter.
• Handles moderately complex issues and problems, and refers more complex issues to higher-level staff.