Training Resource Coordinator
Company: Lions Club International
Category: Coordinator, Training & Development
Type: Full Time
Lions Club International is seeking a Training Resource Coordinator to join their team. The Training Resource Coordinator is responsible for supporting training programs and resource development, contributing to the planning and implementation of training programs, providing curriculum support, launching learning materials and assisting in the development of new content, when needed. Responsibilities:
- Coordinate training programs and resource development.
- Contribute to planning and support of training programs and facilitators.
- Maintain and implement production schedule coordinating translation, graphics, and production.
- Prepare and submit logistical requests as outlined by Convention Division.
- Oversee preparation and shipment of instructional materials (e.g., coordination of materials, creating PDF resources and manuals, printing, ordering, and packing materials/supplies, etc.)
- Support visually impaired participants with correspondence and training materials.
- Assist with faculty team gift procurement, assembly, and distribution.
- Manage Program Office during training; provide support to faculty team.
- Coordinate maintenance and distribution of local training materials for training programs.
- Consult with curriculum design staff to identify needs and opportunities to satisfy those needs.
- Collaborate with District and Club Administration to maintain accurate classroom/group lists; maintain database.
- Work with interpreters to prepare them to support training programs onsite and virtually (e.g., creating an interpreter schedule and expectations spreadsheet, provide access to materials, etc.).
- Maintain knowledge of curriculum and evaluation feedback and contribute to curriculum/program design and/or development, as needed.
- Create and maintain facilitator and staff liaison lists.
- Provide support for event-aspects of the training (online and in-person).