Union Warehouse Associate- Night Shift
Company: Edward Don & Company
Type: Full Time
Edward Don and Company is seeking a Union Warehouse Associate to join their night shift team. You will be responsible for receiving, stocking, preparation and shipping of merchandise to customers in local and outlying areas. Essential duties:
- Accurately select/pick merchandise from assigned slot and confirm the correct quantity and unit of measure.
- Load Merchandise into appropriate truck.
- Drop merchandise for “reserve” to “pick” slots.
- Prepare VIA merchandise for shipment on freight lines.
- Repack loose merchandise for shipping/delivery.
- Verify quality of product, packaging and adherence to vendor compliance policy.
- Accurately adhere to Warehouse Labor Standard, “Preferred Method Standard”.
- Identify and report slot and put-away problems.
- Shrink wrap merchandise/pallets after picking as needed.
- Performs house keeping duties as assigned.