Category: Research & Development
Type: Full Time
To support Chervon’s growing team and enhance their capabilities in user-focused design, they are looking for an experienced UX researcher with great communication and people skills to drive user research of their outdoor power equipment (OPE) products. You will speak with customers, generate insights, and give direct input to the product development teams. Working alongside product managers, industrial designers, and engineers, you will drive the UX research activities that ultimately lead to new and improved products in the marketplace. Key Responsibilities:
- UX research using a variety of methods to explore user behaviors and motivations, and generate actionable insights for product development.
- Develop research deliverables including participant screening criteria, discussion guides, documentation of findings and recommendations.
- Facilitate research debriefs and present findings across all levels of the organization.
- Develop expertise in the OPE product space by using and studying our products, competitor products, market trends, and primary research.
- Perform UX testing of prototypes in 1-on-1 and group interviews.
- Maintain and curate a database of users and interviewees that can be leveraged for quick studies and feedback.
- Travel: up to 30% locally (Chicago area), 20% domestic, and occasional international. Must have reliable transportation for local travel and a valid US passport.