Warehouse and Logistics Lead / Supervisor
Type: Full Time
ITW HI-Cone is seeking a Warehouse and Logistics Lead/Supervisor to join their team. This position will perform duties to coordinate the shipping, receiving and distribution of all products for the facility and prepare customer orders for shipment. Warehouse organization following MRD rules. Some responsibilities include:
- Work from Bills of Lading, packing lists, invoices, carrier lists and instructions.
- Support Service Department on parts shipping and receiving.
- Manage releases and place orders for all raw materials. Manage raw materials inventory to support on time operations and MRD levels.
- Plan and organize the shipping and receiving of all products, materials and supplies for the facility. Coordinate and assist when needed in expedite freight with carriers, logistics vendors and customer service.
- Receive incoming material, check packing list and bill of lading with items received and verify accuracy of items with purchase orders.
- Daily production inputs into Hi Cone databases.
- Define and keep supplier’s scorecards updated.
- Prepare orders for shipment, palletize as necessary, attach shipping labels, prepare bills of lading, contact carrier for pick up and load trucks.
- Maintain inventory of supplies required for production. Perform receiving quality inspection on supplies.
- Report and investigate variations from the receiving schedule.
- Prepare and maintain necessary shipping documents – domestic and international.
- Stock, warehouse, and inventory finished goods utilizing FIFO methodology and customer requirements.
- MRD: Organize spaces differentiating 80’s, 20’s strategic and 20’s.
- Review inventories daily and at month end closing. Investigate discrepancies.
- Calculate inventory levels and reorder points: Define and manage KAN-BAN system for minimum and maximum inventory stock.
- Create and manage weekly schedule, through monitoring customer orders on “20” s and MRD on “80” products.