Company: Blackhawk Industrial Supply
Type: Full Time
Blackhawk Industrial is seeking a Warehouse Assistant where you will be responsible for order filing, receiving inventory, preparing and shipping orders, and miscellaneous duties as assigned. Responsibilities:
- Personally exhibits, recruits and coaches associate consistent with Core Behaviors.
- Responsible for promoting culture of safety.
- Receive and verify incoming shipments against packing slips..
- Accurately sort, maintain, and stage product.
- Reject damaged goods and forward to Purchasing for processing.
- Put away stock ensuring proper labeling and placement.
- Receive purchase orders, pick product and package for shipping.
- Check items to be shipped against picking ticket to assure quantities, destinations and routing are correct.
- Log non-conforming product and verify returned goods.
- Responsible for cycle count of inventory and to work with the Purchasing department to correct discrepancies.
- Maintain accurate records and a clean and organized workspace.
- Technical responsibilities include performing hands-on tasks, primarily using trade or computer hardware and software, including spreadsheets, data bases, and data processing.