Warehouse Associate/Material Handler
Company: NGK Spark Plugs USA
Type: Full Time
NGK Spark Plugs has a few Warehouse Associate positions open to fill. Below lists the responsibilities of the position:
- Pick/pack customer orders daily and other materials as requested.
- Ensure correct materials are selected and scanned for each order.
- Prepare products for shipments and apply customer labels as needed.
- Check all outgoing shipments to customers and stock transfers.
- Receive finished goods and check for any discrepancies or damages.
- Loading/unloading of shipments.
- Sort, stage and place materials or items on racks or bins according to procedure.
- Perform restocking products in the warehouse.
- Assist with our periodic physical inventory count.
- Operate hand pallet jack safely and responsibly.
- Complete daily inspections for materials or equipment.
- Help new hires understand current warehouse processes.
- Report any damage to racks, products, equipment, and any other safety hazards.
- Maintain safe and clean areas following 5S principles.
- Assists with projects and other assignments as necessary.
- Perform all other job-related tasks as assigned.
- Adhere to safety policy/procedures.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures including QMS related policies as applicable.