Warehouse Dispatch Associate – 2nd Shift
Company: Pitney Bowes
Type: Full Time
Pitney Bowes is seeking a Warehouse Dispatch Associate to do the following:
- Monitor the quality of the mail prior to processing and before dispatching.
- Ensure that the mail is reviewed for proper dates, over weights, correct zip codes, and not stuck together.
- Coordinate drivers to ensure all deliveries are completed and on time.
- Monitor drivers coming into the facility and leaving the facility for the Post Office to ensure they are meeting scheduled route times.
- Communicate clearly and concisely with internal and external customers regarding orders to be picked up.
- Assist in the Metering, Bulk mail, or Barcode departments between deliveries.
- Review pickup slips for piece counts and communicate piece counts to the Job Cost Administrator.
- Promote a clean work area to prevent possible injuries and/or tripping hazards to self and others.