Wireless Engineer, Associate
Company: Sentinel Technologies
Type: Full Time
Sentinel seeks a Wireless Engineer Associate to join their team. As an Associate Wireless Engineer, you will be responsible for troubleshooting the customers LAN and Wireless infrastructure. This includes troubleshooting of switching and wireless equipment needed to supply connectivity to all areas of the site. The wireless engineer will have to work closely with the support team and the customer in order to ensure that the problem has been resolved. The role might include oversight of staging/configuration team, which is in place to stage and configure all switches and wireless equipment in preparation processes. This position’s working hours will be 6am-2:30pm Monday-Friday. Qualifications:
- CCNA preferred.
- 1+ years’ experience with network integration or network support.
- Experience with wireless surveys, air magnet preferred.
- Experience with Cisco wireless controllers.
- AirMagnet survey or Mobility Service Engine (MSE) experience nice to have.
- Excellence in documentation and communication is critical.
- Position requires lifting of up to 50 lbs. independently and up to 150 lbs. with assistance.
- Position requires standing, squatting, climbing, and lifting from floor to waist and from waist to over shoulders.
- Position requires the carrying and use of ladders in addition to twisting, bending, crawling and entering attics or crawl spaces are required on a consistent basis.