Wireless Engineer, Senior
Company: Sentinel Technologies
Downers Grove, Remotely
Type: Full Time
Sentinel is looking for a Wireless Engineer, Senior to join their team. This candidate will need to have the ability to plan, implement and maintain wireless hardware and software using the latest technology. The ideal candidate ensures the solution is implemented as designed to the customer’s satisfaction and approval. This person will also be able to manage their time and expenses to meet or exceed expectations. Qualifications:
- 5 years of experience delivering complex technical solutions including planning, development, and implementation is required.
- Minimum 2 years consulting experience is required.
- Experience with wireless site survey, network design, and implementation is required.
- Experience with Cisco, Aruba, and extreme is required.
- Ekahau/air magnet product lines experience is required.
- Experience with Microsoft NPS, ISE and similar products is required.
- CCNA, CCDP, or CCIE, CWNP certifications preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all stakeholders.
- Proven ability to maintain and create technical documentation for the enterprise-level customers.