Partner Resource

IDHS announces child care assistance while you are in training or looking for work

3 Months of Childcare Assistance 

Need help paying for child care? 

You can now receive financial assistance for child care costs through the Child Care Assistance Program (CCAP) for 3 months while you look for a job or enroll in school or training!

Income eligible working families can also receive CCAP!

To Apply

Contact your local Child Care Resource & Referral Agency. Find your local office here or call 877.202.4453.

Live in DuPage?
Access the program through the YWCA in Addison here or call 630-790-6600.