APPLY FOR FUNDING FOR TRAINING, JOB SEARCH HELP, & CAREER PLANNING:
Due to potential funding delays resulting from the budget negotiations in Washington DC, applications for adult training services (i.e. funding assistance to cover training program costs) are on hold at this time.
- If you are 17-24 years old, you are still able to apply. Please click here.
- If you are not a DuPage County resident, please apply for services at your local office. Find your local office here.
- If you have a documented disability and need funding for training, please contact the Department of Rehab Services.
- If you are interested in exploring financial aid opportunities with College of DuPage, please send an inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you wish to contact the Illinois Department of Employment Security, please call (800) 244-5631.
If you would like to share how the situation in Washington DC is affecting you personally and how important Workforce Innovation & Opportunity Act (WIOA) funds would be for you, we encourage you to contact your local US Congress/Senate officials.