For Employers: Best Hiring Practices
- This event has passed.
Best Hiring Practices
Friday, April 8, 9:00 a.m.
Are you really ready to hire? Do you know what new employees really want? It’s time to rethink recruitment and retention in the post-Covid era.
Join members from the DuPage County Workforce Innovation Board for a discussion about how businesses are attracting and hiring talent right now in DuPage County.
IN THIS WEBINAR, YOU'LL LEARN:
- How to make quick and meaningful changes to the way you recruit candidates
- How businesses are tackling hiring challenges in the current climate
- A different approach to the job description and compensation package to help expand your talent pool
- Tips to minimize recruiting time wastes
- Strategies for keeping job seekers interested throughout the recruitment process so they don’t jump ship to your competitors
- Onboarding, management, and retention plan strategies for long term success
- Nisha Patel, Systematics, Inc., Director of HR
- Tiffany Rotondo, Jel Sert Company, Senior Manager, Corporate Human Resources
- Barry Saltzman, Aqueity, Chief Operating Officer
SIGN UP FOR ACCESS TO:
- Q/A with Nisha Patel, Tiffany Rotondo, and Barry Saltzman
- Replay of the webinar