Accounts Payable Specialist
Company: Climate Pros
Category: Accounts and Billing
Type: Full Time, Temporary
Climate Pros seeks an Account Payable Specialist to join their team. The Accounts Payable Specialist is responsible for directly processing invoices, payments, and statement reconciliations. The AP Specialist is also responsible for maintaining accurate financial records. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure all invoices have appropriate documentation and approval before payment.
- Enter invoices for payment across a primary and secondary ERP system.
- Ensures correct payments are made in a timely manner.
- Manages customer-vendor relations and works closely with the purchasing department.
- Issue weekly check runs, ACHs, or Credit Card Payments
- Drive to mailing or banking facilities to mail or deposit as business requires.
- Review vendor statements
- Reconcile vendor accounts and their balances.
- Assist and support the AP supervisor and AP Manager as required.
- Request, download, and rename invoices.
- Saving invoices to convention throughout a series of files and folders
- Maintaining email communication internally and externally.