Company: Core Pipe Products
Type: Full Time
Core Pipe Products has a CNC Programmer position open. As a CNC Programmer, you will program and set up CNC’s lathes (Okuma) and machining centers., and program all jobs given. Required skills are listed below. Click HERE for full details about the position. Interested candidates may send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Extensive knowledge of machining and strong machining skills.
- 5 – 10 years’ experience turning, milling set-up and with Mastercam.
- Intricate understanding of programming via Mastercam and integration.
- Familiarity with new technologies.
- Medium to high level of experience with tools and inserts.
- Continuing to look for new grades and options.
- Experience in inspection of machined parts.
- Trigonometry & Blueprint literacy
- Fanuc, Mazak and mill controls experience a plus.