Contract Billing Coordinator
Company: Edward Don & Company
Category: Accounting & Finance
Type: Full Time
Edwar Don has a Contract Billing Coordinator position open. The Contract Billing Coordinator is responsible for the invoicing of General Contractors and Customers for equipment projects, providing project billing and closeout documents, and collecting payment for equipment projects. Performs accounting functions such as reviewing project inventory, job costing, commission calculation & draw balance tracking. Communicate daily with project managers, general contractors and customers in an effort to effectively invoice projects. Essential duties:
- Prepare General Contractor (GC) prequalifications required for DON to be on their project bid list. Cross train on new customer set up.
- Work with Assistant Project Mgrs (APM’s) to obtain vendor invoices required for billing. Bill customers through SAP system and use AutoQuotes and system inventory as a reference to invoice customers. Prepare project billing backlog (monthly). Review project inventory and apply to cost (ATC) items not billable to customers. Track retainage by project.
- Invoice customers for Design fees. In addition, code design costs to jobs monthly. Follow up on customer payment.
- Bill GC’s through SAP and GC’s progress billing Pay Application. Reconcile between the system and GC’s progress billing Pay Application. Track retainage. Learn and use 3rd party billing software such as, Textura, GC Pay, Project Mates when required.
- Contact GC to collect payment on monthly progress billing Pay Applications. Complete lien waivers and other GC contract documents when required.
- Process customer credits such as returns, sales allowances and tax credits.
- Update sales rep draw balance reports & distribute to management (bi-weekly). Prepare, calculate & distribute sales rep commission reports (monthly). Distribute platinums/spiffs to sales reps (quarterly).