Company: Rana Meal Solutions
Type: Full Time
Rana Meal Solutions has an opening for the Maintenance Electrician position. The Industrial Maintenance Electrician technician will install, test, troubleshoot and repair or replace electrical production equipment parts and other electrical components. This individual will have the ability to read and interpret electrical drawings, schematics and specifications in order to provide troubleshooting and electrical repair services. The electrical technician must be able to understand and make the proper repair decisions based on their understanding of these documents. This position requires extensive knowledge electrical safety codes and regulations. The electrical technician must have the skill sets to communicate professionally, technical knowledge of how industrial electrical control and operational system function and they must be mechanically proficient. The industrial maintenance electrical technician must be motivated to work on the their own and as part of a team. Responsibilities:
- Conducts machine setup, inspection, preventive maintenance and work order service.
- Able to proficiently diagnose, repair, replace and/or overhaul all mechanical components for numerous types of equipment to include but not limited to production equipment (Blenders, Grinders, Pumps, Fillers, Sealers, Cappers & Conveyors), packaging equipment (Metal detectors, Printers, Case packers & Case tapers), electrically operated equipment, variable speed controllers, hydraulic equipment, air compressors, air
handlers, HVAC and related software programs, etc.
- Provides emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production and facility equipment during machine service.
- Possess electrical, mechanical and troubleshooting knowledge and skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical operation, process and control systems including both building electrical and machine electrical panels.
- Reads and interprets equipment operation and parts manuals, electrical schematics, blueprints and can perform computer tasks related to work order, PM’s and service orders.
- Complete and submit daily job-related documentation written or computerized data entry pertaining to job task performance, downtime, spare parts usage, preventative maintenance & work orders.
- Day to day troubleshooting, repair and installation of low and high voltage industrial electromechanical and control systems for utility.
- Assist with project and system startups and operational checkouts on systems including configuration, wiring, calibration, grounding and power testing.
- Adhere to Rana work rules, GMPs, Safety processes, procedures and rules as well as; comply with OSHA Safety and Health rules.