Posted 4 weeks ago
Forklift Operator – $20.00 an hour to start
Company: Glanbia Performance Nutrition
• Safely load, unload, move, count/pick, stack and stage product and materials using a sit down, stand-up and/or reach truck forklifts along with safe operation of electric pallet jacks 75 – 80% of time in department.
• Accurately pull and prepare product for use in specific departments.
• Inspect all materials during picking, shipping and receiving to ensure product number accuracy and material is free of damage. Report any discrepancies.
• Wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): N95 Respirator, lab coat, steel-toe boots/shoes, safety glasses, bump cap, hearing protection, hair net, beard net, and nitrile gloves
• Perform all functions related to grain milling and sifting, grain storage/movement, product flow, and manufacturing of finished products.
• Perform other duties as assigned such as production line work 25 – 30% of time in department.
• Some mandatory Saturdays may be scheduled based on production needs.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
• 1+ years of safe forklift operation on ALL 3 of the following types of forklifts: sit-down, stand-up and reach truck along with experience operating an electric pallet jack is required.
• At least 1 year of manufacturing/distribution operations experience.
• 1+ years of RF scanning equipment experience.
2nd shift: Monday – Friday / 2pm – 10:30pm (+ $0.75 shift differential)
3rd Shift: Monday – Friday / 10pm – 6:30am (+ $1.00 shift differential)
PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUME/WORK PROFILE TO:
Naomi, Aurora, IL Recruiter: email@example.com
Will schedule your virtual interview