Company: Warrenville Public Library
Category: Graphic Design
Type: Full Time
The Warrenville Public Library seeks a Graphic Designer to join their team. You will work with the Marketing & Communications Specialist to develop creative and strategic marketing, communications and branding solutions that increase awareness of library events, resources, services and collections. Design print newsletters, brochures, flyers/posters and other in-library signage and forms. Design digital images for use on website, digital signage, electronic news and social media. Maintain a consistent visual identity for the library. Some responsibilities are listed below. Click on Apply Now to learn more about the position.
- Work closely with the Marketing & Communications Specialist to produce library publicity pieces, including quarterly printed newsletters, bi-monthly electronic news, event flyers/posters, brochures, bookmarks, digital slides and other images for website and social media.
- Use Adobe Creative Cloud apps, especially InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop, or other design software, to create a print newsletter and other print and digital materials/images.
- Edit, proofread and adapt content for use in publicity materials.
- Add and schedule content articles, images and slides in Communico, the library’s website content management system, and other online platforms, including social media.
- Coordinate with outside print vendors.
- Set priorities, conceptualize projects and manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously.